Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Us Weekly Special: The Host Available for Pre-Order

While browsing Tumblr, I came across a post from ianwanda, who discovered The Host US Weekly Special available for pre-order for $9.99. The special issue will include 3 posters, photos from the movie and stories from the set. You can pre-order a copy here or pick up a copy in stores later this month.

Check out a preview here.


Are you looking forward to adding this to your Host collection? Have you purchased previous US Weekly Special issues?

Source (Cover image)

2 comments:

  1. Yes ! I've bought the Twilight ones before not really a huge Hunger Games so I passed on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! It's a great news ! I'm very happy ! I liked the issue of "The Hunger Games". It was beautiful !
    I hope that we shall have posters and many pictures. I'm very impatient to receive it. ;)

    ReplyDelete