Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Max Irons on 'The Host': "It's going to be great."

 What's next for you?

I'm getting ready to go to Louisiana for The Host, with Andrew Niccol and Saoirse Ronan, who is amazing, and she's going to be so great for the part. We start filming on the fifteenth of February and we go through May 1. We've got Andrew Niccol, who's wonderful, and we've got a great script he's developed from Stephenie Meyer's book. It's going to be great.

Is it going to be the next Twilight?

I don't think it's going to be the same as Twilight, I don't think anything ever will be. Twilight was a phenomenon unique to itself. The Host is a different, and I'm excited to see where it goes.

Irons also discusses his style icons, favorite movies, and iPod playlists. You can read the entire interview here.

2 comments:

  1. From the interviews I've read/seen he seems very well spoken, I'm actually surprised he doesn't have more acting jobs...and he is also very handsome lol!

    ReplyDelete