Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coming Soon...'The Host' Community Re-Read and Movie of the Week

The Host is not set for release until next year, so we fans need to find ways to pass the time until then. Beginning January 29th and continuing until the week of the film's release, join The Host Movie Fans in a community re-read.

Taking the book chapter by chapter, fans can comment on their favorite quotes, characters, or whatever else tickles their fancy. There is a possibility that some may run into spoilers, but I'm sure most have already read The Host once (or twice...).

You can find the schedule here if you would like to skip ahead or join in during your favorite part of the novel.

In addition to the community re-read, there will also be a "Movie of the Week" pick. Each week, a movie featuring an actor, crew member, or producer of The Host will be highlighted. Suggestions are always welcome and can be left in the comment section of each week's post.

I look forward to this year long endeavor and hope you join in the conversation. Let the countdown begin!

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited about this I have read the book like 5 times. When I run out of books I always seam to find my way back to this one and I get just as sucked in as I did the first time I read it.

    ReplyDelete