Friday, February 22, 2013

"My First Time" with Max Irons & Jake Abel

Max Irons and Jake Abel discuss their first loves (they're not what you think), who they would save in an alien invasion, and what it was like to work with Stephenie Meyer with HLN.

On their first loves:
Jake Abel: "My first love was baseball. I wanted to be a professional baseball player when I was a kid. I had the same feeling about what I do now that I did as a kid playing baseball. 

Max Irons: "Apparently, when I was young, I used to get very sad and I'd cry for them a lot - bellmen at hotels. I figured that people were coming and going, but no one ever stopped to hang out with them."

Who Max would save in an alien invasion:
Max Irons: "It wouldn't be a bellman! That's difficult - my mother and father? But then my brother, he's toast... You know what, they've had a stab at life - I'll take my brother!"

On working with Stephenie Meyer:
Jake Abel: "Stephenie was on set quite a bit, but she was very much in the background. She was only there if you sought her out."

Max Irons: "And she trusted us. We'd go to her and say, 'Stephanie, give us a piece of advice. Are we doing this scene right?' And she'd say, 'Just go with your instincts.'"

Check out the entire interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment