Friday, February 22, 2013

A Day in the Life of Stephenie Meyer

Stephenie Meyer has been hopping from interview to screening to signing in multiple cities for the past week and the craziness has only just begun. The Washington Post takes a look at a day in the life of the successful author, along with her fans and critics.

On the relationship between an author and reader:
"It's always interesting, the relationship between reader and writer. I spend a year working on a novel and another year editing it. They spend one day reading it, and they're ready for more."

On her critics:
"I don't really consider myself much of a writer. I consider myself a storyteller...I can definitely agree with the critics, because I see all the flaws. I just want to say, trust me, guys. I know."

Check out the entire article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment